Follow the below mentioned steps to integrate your iCloud account with Canary Mail on Android:
1. If you’re using two-factor authentication with your iCloud account, log into your iCloud account and create an app-specific password.
2. Open Canary and on the upper-left corner of the screen tap the Menu icon.
3. In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the ‘+’ icon to add account into your Android Device.
4. Tap on iCloud.
6. Enter your iCloud e-mail address with iCloud.com as the suffix.
7. Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From header in outgoing messages.
Canary Mail will automatically configure iCloud server settings for you, but should you ever need this information, you can find it in this Apple support article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202304