Follow the steps below to add your Gmail account to Canary on macOS:
1) Open Canary.
3) Click the Add Account button. Doing so will open Google’s authentication page so you can sign into your Google account.
4) Enter your e-mail address.
5 )Enter your password.
6) Click Next.
7) When prompted for permissions, click Allow.
8) When redirected back to Canary, enter an arbitrary Account Name. This is how Canary will identify the account.
9) Enter your Name, as you would like message recipients to see it in your messages’ From field.
10) Click continue.